To scare up some frightfully good halloween content topics look at what is going on every where around you. You should be haunted by gruesome Halloween costumes, pumpkin carving creatives, and Halloween feast ideas. And what an eye candy event it is, so don’t forget to use all those spooky those photo ops. Hopefully, you’ll like my pumpkin carving photo featured on this pre-Halloween post (debating about lighting its arms on fire for the big night.)
Enjoy these ideas to get your search for killer Halloween content topics into your treat bag.
Beware: Not Recommended for Content Marketing Zombies
- Top trending Halloween query is, no surprise, Halloween costumes @ 25.1 million results, while top topic is Halloween – Feast Resource Tool: Google Trends
- Some all-time top hash-tags related to Halloween are: #win #giveaway #tbt #party #pumpkin #costume #zombie Resource Tool: Hashtagify
- The most trending content this week so far around a Halloween is What You Need To Know About 6-Foot Trick-Or-Treaters 286,647 total shares Resource Tool: Buzzsumo
- Tie into other hot trending Halloween content such as What Should Your Dog Be For Halloween? Resource Tool: Buzzfeed
- Or stop in to see the most popular stories that focus on Halloween right now The Gallery: The Geekettes talk costumes! Resource Tool: Alltop
Make sure this Halloween you reach your audience where it counts, which is centered around what they care about. These content marketing resource tools will help you make Halloween content topics that kill.