Not everyone likes their content served up the same way. Think about all the ways you can eat pizza today: deep pan, pizza bites, pizza chips, and pizza bagels.
How consumable is your content?
Before your write your next blog, or any content, take the time to consider how to make it not just more palatable but highly consumable too. Don’t force them to only take it in one way; hence your way. Optimize your content for users to increase their experience within your blogosphere.
Want to “up your game” and see the clear distinction we are talking about here? Then take these 2 Steps:
STEP 1 Look at this 5 Ways to make Consumable Content INFOGRAPHIC. STEP 2 Read the same content below it (BONUS: I’ve also shared with you all the free tools I used to create it). Now let’s take similar aspects of this detail within the content infographic and lay it out in text. Of course, I also added in for you the resources to get you going on the right track.
- Pictures are worth a thousand words. Audiences process images 60,000x faster than text.
- MorgueFile (used in infographic)
- Openclipart (used in infographic)
- Or search by topic under Google Images > go to search tools > select Usage Rights > Labeled for reuse (used in infographic)
FREE PICTURE EDITOR TOOLS:
FREE INFOGRAPHIC TOOLS:
- Memes continue the conversation. The extreme virility of memes is studied widely.
FREE MEME GENERATORS:
- Recite (used in infographic)
- Videos increase average page conversions by 86%, and are 53 times more likely to rank on the first page of Google searches.
- Audio or Podcasts are on a path of rapid growth. It is time to tune into their value to your on the go audience.
- Make your content easily scan-able for readers to digest and have their attention called to the important.
- Headings (used in infographic)
- Call outs, Sidebar, Highlighted (used in infographic)
- Tweetables (used in infographic)
- Quotes (used in infographic)
- Bullets, lists, and numbering (used in infographic)
Hopefully, you obtained one great nugget from this highly informational blog post on consumable content. Infographics, such as this one, tell a story, and people love to share stories. Be a real part of this blog and share this Content Infographic widely.