If you haven’t started yet on all the little details in your marketing plan for 2015, here is one I researched to cut down your workload when it comes to New Year blog topics. This is also a great starting point to build your editorial calendar from if you haven’t done that either. Take these in and let your mind run wild.
- New Years, Resolutions, Decorations, Fireworks
- Money, Finances, Profit, Cash
- Happy, Joy, Peace, Love
- Fitness, Health, Weight Loss, Exercise
- Family, Friends, Fun, Smile
- Business, Entrepreneur, Jobs, Career
- Success, Leadership, Motivation, Inspiration
- Cute, Beautiful, Fashion, Style
- Food, Swag, Summer, Cool
Don’t forget to #hashtag these to give them that extra umph in social media. Take a look at these blog title ideas as well and consider how you can adjust them so they make sense to your brand.
- How to Live Forever in Great Health
- What Can I do Better This Year?
- 20 Tips to Make More Money in 2015
- If You do One Thing, Learn to Love
- New Year’s Resolution Don’t Work
- Lose All the Weight You Want NOW
- Your Career will Fail without This
- Don’t Wait to Exercise Your Body and Mind
Better yet, pair all of these blogging tips with words, hashtags, and topics relevant to you. Try out these resources:
Happy Holidays to you and yours!!!!